I served this with my Greek Stuffed Chicken. Home run, and insanely easy!
Feta and Sun-dried Tomato Quinoa
- 2-Qt pot
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups (both dry and liquid)
- Wooden spoon
- 2 c water
- 1 c quinoa, pre-rinsed
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 1/2 c feta cheese
- 1/4 c sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 c kalamata olives (optional)
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour quinoa and bullion into water, and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until soft and small, thin “rings” form around the grains.
- Drain thoroughly using a sieve. Do NOT rinse. Pour into bowls for serving.
- Add feta, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives.